The SIGMA project is comprised of a number of workpackages which combine to deliver the objectives of the project. In summary these are:
- Work Package 1: Review of Existing Geophysical Survey Technologies
- Work Package 2: Development of forward models
- Work Package 3: Application of forward models
- Work Package 4: Determine requirements for inversion models
- Work Package 5: Exploitation and Dissemination
More information is provided in the following presentation.
For any further information about the project please do not hesitate to contact the SIGMA project team.